What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas 2010

Setting up the tree
We could not get Emmitt to smile. This kid has the greatest smile off camera, then you put a camera in front of him and he gets so serious. Braden on the other hand is a little ham and always yells at the top of his lounges "cheeesssse" course we can't get him to not move when saying it. Well for a timer photo at the end of church this is the best we got.

Braden's ginerbread house.


Braden was SO excited to dress up like a sheperd boy, he was pretty cute. The pillow cases Grandma made came in handy for his costume too.






Christmas morning!!!!

Mom look at my stocking there is a snowman in it!





















We had my parents and David over Christmas Eve so they could be here the next morning. I got to visit Kevin that evening while my mom cooked up a dish from Spain. In Brian's family they learn about and eat food from a different country on Christmas Eve. This year it was Spain. My wonderful friend Nicole, who served a mission there gave us some good recipes!! Pretty much they eat a lot of sea food, which was great for me....she said plates and plates of shrimp. So we embrassed this idea. I was pretty lame in the picture department this year for Christmas. Time to pull out my camera and start being a photographer again. One of my goals for the new year. SO all we have are a few shots of the boys in the morning. And a miserable attempt at a timer family photo inside with no help from our big windows that bring in natural light...it was too dark for their assistance. For Christmas this year we were grateful to be together as a family...living together in the house, in the same state.

No comments: