What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Going Red


Of course I didn't take a picture of it while it was not painted. So this little chair was made by Brian's Grandpa, Braden's Great Grandpa; however, it was not painted or stained. So we decided to paint it up to match Braden's room. This is just one of our fun projects from conference weekend. I had to have things for us to do together since Brian is in Washington and Braden needed to have some fun things to do so I could enjoy listening to conference. It worked out pretty well. I just spray painted it (love spray paint, no brush strokes), then I applied a clear coat for extra protection. Finally, we used some craft bond to add a few finishing touches. I just cut these out of a flat sheet that came with his bedding. What two year old uses a flat sheet.




There you have it chair going red...

2 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

This is super cute, Linds! You're so creative :)

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I love it! That was a good idea to use the sheet!