What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Trip to Washington "Doin' the Puyallup"


So this is us doin' the Puyallup! We were really excited to take Braden since he loved the rides at the Twin Falls fair. And I was excited to do my favorite part of the fair....EAT!! So that night Brian and I went without the boys and went with David, Megan, Lance, and my Dad. Brian and I shared everything so we could try more things. My favorite is the corn!! But we did enjoy a burger that one best burger at the fair and it was the BEST burger! So here are a few photos of Braden and Kaylee enjoying the rides together....should have taken more of everyone else...but the kids are so fun when they get so excited...oh and that includes David he was such a good uncle. We love you David!!



















1 comment:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I love all the updates!!! We had lots of fun while you guys were up here, can't wait till you are up here permanently!!!