What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

President's Weekend



We got to have family over for this president's weekend! Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma, and Aunt Jessica flew in on Friday to see us! We had such a fun time with them in our home, there was lots and lots of laughing and playing....special thanks to Aunt Jessica for following Braden around all weekend he sure loves you! When I got back from my massage that afternoon I was welcomed by family playing with my boys and all sorts of new puzzels and books for Braden. Even Great Grandma was down on the floor putting the puzzels together with Braden. These puzzels are pretty sweet they are 2x3 feet and Braden was so good at putting them together. You could see the wheels turning as he was trying to figure out where the pieces went. He is so smart! That night we had my family over too and celebrated my birthday together. It was a sweet family dinner party. We had grilled kabobs with chicken, squash, onions, peppers, and grilled pineapple atop a bed of indian rice pilaf with currants and pine nuts (SO GOOD), accompanied by a mango salad with a sweet cilantro lime dressing. All made by mamma...the best chef ever! Loved every bite! My sister made snickers pie. I apparently deleted the one photo of me blowing out my candles. errrr


Saturday we took everyone downtown to the water. Don't be fooled by the sun, it was freezing outside so we weren't out there for long. Just long enough to check this 100 year old tug boat called the Sand Man. Braden loved being on a boat!


More playing on the floor with the boys! We did a lot of this all weekend long.
Did I really upload a pic with red eyes....too tired to change it.
Grandpa and Emmitt were having fun....well Emmitt was having fun laughing at Grandpa's faces.


Braden likes to stay in his church clothes, so this is him still in his church clothes.

No comments: