Today we finished up our glass pumpkins we started on Saturday as one of our October projects. Braden had a good time "painting" he actually did pretty well, but eventually got bored with the glass and so he painted on paper too. See the concentration while loading his brush with more paint.
Here are our finished projects...after like 4 coats of paint...next time I will be spray painting these. Braden's is the little one with the face of course. We added a few embellishments to complete our project...just used some decorative wire that I had and some green fabric scraps. I guess I should get a pic of them all lit up....I took Braden in the bathroom to show him they glow.