What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Emmitt 3 months: Sept. 5th


Pretty much I just couldn't pick one of these pics...I have got to find the charger for my little camera cause all my pics end of being on my handy iPhone...so they aren't fabulous. But Emmitt sure is super cute, chubby cheeks and all! We love you Emmitt!

So let's see he is still eating every 2.5 to 3 hours, can't wait until solid foods!! Only one more month and we will start with the ABCs: applesauce, bananas and cereal!! He naps 3-4 times a day and sleeps through the night a lot of the time, if not than he only wakes up once to eat. What a good little baby you are! He gives lots of smiles and giggles. He loves to suck on his fingers and I think he almost realized he has toes today.

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

He is so incredibly cute! I love his chubby cheeks-- I can't get enough of baby chub!!!