What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swimming in my new shorts...















The boys wanted to go swimming Saturday so after Brian, Braden and I got back from grocery shopping they suited for the pool. We got Braden the cutest shorts and surf shirt for the spray park this summer; however, we pullled it out a little early.....so instead of shorts they kind of look like capris. At first Braden hated the water, it was a little cold..not quite his normal bath water. So I held him as he watched Daddy and Uncle David play in the water, then he decided the pool was a good idea and I was able to give it a second chance. Then he like playing with balls and water toys. Afterwards we took him out and he was freezing, but I had to get one more photo of him in his little shorts without the shirt, he was shivering!

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

What a cute little outfit! Stylin' little guy :)