What's been going on with the Lundholms...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

two horses and a Braden




Brian is in IBC this semester and has to run a company and his company chose to do carriage rides, they take you around the school and the temple, so we decided to join in. Perfect idea for a college town and family community.....many date nights now include this fun carriage ride. Braden got to meet the two horses that pulled us, Bell and Goose. He was not that inpressed, but he did like to ride on the carriage and hear the click of their shoes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome idea! I am guessing there may be some marriage proposals in the old carriage ride around the temple!! :)

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

That sounds like so much fun!Braden is looking older!!! I just saw him a few weeks ago. I got Kaylee to sit up by herself...only for like 10 seconds before she started to fall over though, but she is getting better at it. Can't wait ta see you guys in a few weeks! love ya!

Delee said...

I'm so glad you found me!!! Your little boy is adorable! He's only a month older than my little girl, Elle. It's such a fun age! I'll keep in touch with you, I'm glad to hear you're doing well. You look great!

Elicia said...

What a fabulous idea for a company! I love it. I also love cute pic with you and Braden.